Terms & Conditions
The following rules are enforced during class to ensure a safe atmosphere. By viewing the content on any page then submitting the completed the online secure form with your details and the Terms & Conditions box checked indicates that you have read, you understand and fully agree with the terms and conditions. The "undersigned" refers to and is the term used in this digital agreement to mean the personal who is the registered parent or guardian of the registered attendee of the skatesports program and thereby accepts the complete agreement and it's terms when checking the box to acknowledge agreement of the terms and conditions.
1. Participation in activities & events
The following rules are enforced during class to ensure a safe atmosphere. By viewing the content on any page then submiting the completed the online secure form with your details and the Terms & Conditions box checked indicates your understanding of these rules, terms and conditions and your agreement to adhere to them.
2. Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
a) The undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to the presence of the undersigned in, upon or during the class or in any way observing or using any facilities or equipment of skatesports, or participating in any program affiliated with the class whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
b). The undersigned hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue skatesports p/l, or their directors, officers, employees, and agents (hereinafter referred to as “releasees”) from all liability to the undersigned, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the undersigned or such children, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while the undersigned is in, upon, or about the premises or any facilities or equipment therein or participating in any program affiliated with Class. Any dispute between the parties relating to this Agreement or its interpretation will be resolved by binding arbitration, in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the Republic of Singapore.
3. The undersigned hereby assumes full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to negligence of releasee or otherwise while in, about or upon the premises of the class and/or while using the premises or any facilities or equipment thereon or participating in any program affiliated with the class.
4. The undersigned acknowledges and understand that inline skating and other roller sports are hazardous and dangerous activities that require strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and experience for the different skating surfaces and venues; further understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person and damage to property; also understands that these risks, hazards and dangers are further increased when other persons, whether of the same level of experience or skill or not, are using the same facilities; are aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability inherent in viewing and/or participating in any roller sport event; and voluntarily assume these risks.
5. The undersigned authorizes SkateSports to have and use photographs, slides, and/or video of the person named on this form as may be needed for its public relations and/or advertising programs.
6. The undersigned understands that this agreement applies to participation in all class activities and programs, including but not limited to, open skating, skateboarding, other roller sport activities, practice sessions, instructional sessions, competitions and activities directed by any representative of SkateSports within Class including viewing any of the aforementioned activities. This Agreement covers all of the aforementioned activities regardless of whether the activities are conducted at the Class or at any other location where activities organized and facilitated by SkateSports.
7. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the forgoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the republic of Singapore and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. the undersigned has read and voluntarily signs the release & waiver of liability and indemnity agreement, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducement apart from foregoing written agreement have been made.
8.The undersigned, is strongly recommended to wear a helmet in all activities as part of the conducting safety. The undersigned is aware of the need to wear a helmet and agrees to proceed on with the activities without helmet at his or her own risk.
© 2019 SkateSports. All Rights Reserved.