Release. Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
- By checking the Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement box, you be known in this document as the "undersigned", confirm that you are the Parent or legal guardian of the child who will attend the activity, event, class ("Activity"). You hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to the presence of your child in, upon or during the "activity" class or in any way observing or using any facilities or equipment, or participating in any program affiliated with the class whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.
- You the undersigned hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue skatesports, or their directors, officers, employees, and agents (hereinafter referred to as “releasees”) from all liability to the undersigned, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death, disability, or any other injury of the undersigned or such children, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise while the undersigned is in, upon, or about the premises or any facilities or equipment therein or participating in any program affiliated with Class.
- The undersigned understands that it is compulsory to wear full protective gear including, knee, elbow, wrist guards and a helmet during all activities and I agree to wear all the equipment as stated. I hereby assume full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death or property damage due to negligence of releasee or otherwise while in, about or upon the premises of the class and/or while using the premises or any facilities or equipment thereon or participating in any program affiliated with the class.
- The undersigned acknowledges and understands that inline skating, skateboarding, skate scootering and other roller sports are hazardous and dangerous activities that require strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and experience for the different skating surfaces and venues; further understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person and damage to property; also understands that these risks, hazards and dangers are further increased when other persons, whether of the same level of experience or skill or not, are using the same facilities; are aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability inherent in viewing and/or participating in any roller sport event; and voluntarily assume these risks.
- The undersigned understands that this agreement applies to participation in all class activities and programs, including but not limited to, open skating, skateboarding, other roller sport activities, practice sessions, instructional sessions, competitions and activities directed by any representative of SkateSports / GrowthWorks within Class including viewing any of the aforementioned activities. This Agreement covers all of the aforementioned activities regardless of whether the activities are conducted at the Class or at any other location where activities organized and facilitated by SkateSports / GrowthWorks .
- I the undersigned further expressly agrees that the forgoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the republic of Singapore and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. the undersigned has read and voluntarily checks the box to enter into the release & waiver of liability and indemnity agreement, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducement apart from foregoing written agreement have been made.
- The undersigned authorizes SkateSports / GrowthWorks to take, have and use photographs, slides, and/or video of the people and children named in the application / registrations as may be needed for its public relations and/or advertising programs.
- Guarantee: SkateSports guarantees the progress of every student within the program and offers a money back guarantee. Please contact email@example.com if you have in fact attended all scheduled classes however have not seen any progress in their skating abilities or at least improved and had fun.
- Class fees are paid in advance. SkateSports offers free Try-Out sessions and two other packages. FLEXI-PASS which includes 4 classes every four weeks and the package is on a recurring basis / cancel any time. Otherwise, TERM-PASS which is a one time payment for the number of weeks in the current term. This is prorated in the event that the student starts later than the actual start of term.
- Make-Up classes:
a) available for parents who provide advance notice of intended absence.
b) In some cases, like 2 weeks absence (or longer), a refund maybe agreed to at the fixed of 80% of the of class fee.
- Holiday Class Refunds. Families who schedule long term holidays defined as 3 weeks or longer, are eligible for a full refund of class fees for the period of absence. This also secures the package and the class fee will not be increased.
A copy of this document is available and can be emailed to you on request; dte@SkateSports .com.sg